Being Succesful In Business
Date: Monday 1st March 2010
Venue: The Sports Hall, Telford College of Arts and Technology, Haybridge Road, Wellington, Telford, TF1 2NP. Networking in room RW204 and meeting in room W209. Arrival at 6:15pm for a 7:00pm start. Please go to reception to collect a name badge and directions.
Are you an IT Student or a current IT Professional and are you concerned about:
- What the IT business landscape is likely to look like in the next decade?
- What skills will be necessary to drive this landscape?
- How you can be smart in order to navigate this landscape and get the opportunities that you deserve?
If so ... then this event is for you:
- 6.30pm Network over a minibuffet
- 7.00pm “Introduction” by event chairman, Peter Buchanan (BCS Shropshire Chairman)
- 7.10pm Keynote: “The Corporate Opportunity”
- 7.35pm “Want to run your own business?”, Chris Pallett ( MD, Bespoke Computing).
- 8.00pm “Realising Your Vision”, Gareth Emberton (MD, The Entrepreneur's Coach) 8.20pm Panel Q and A session.
- 8.45pm Networking
- 9.00pm Close.
- All times are approximate.
Booking to attend:
This event is free and open to all. We anticipate the event to be popular so ask that you please RSVP as soon as possible. This event is also held in association with UKITA which supports IT SMEs.